Life coaching helps individuals live their lives to the fullest by introducing new perspectives to realize hidden potential. Life coaches offer tools to identify limiting beliefs that sabotage growth. Good coaching naturally creates an arena to build new expanding, constructive beliefs. Life coaching helps individuals identify strengths and weaknesses and provides strategies for personal development based on their client’s strengths.
Life coaches aren’t counselors or therapists; they are not usually qualified to diagnose or treat mental health matters. The life coaches’ primary role is to provide a system that makes it easier for their clients to achieve their goals.
Life coaches help their clients identify good habits, which move their lives forward, and bad habits which hold them back. Moreover, it’s the coach’s responsibility to provide the necessary guidance and support to facilitate their client’s objectives.
There are many reasons to hire a coach. If one of these resonate with you, then I am sure you could benefit from having a coach on your side:
• You are unsure of what you want or how to get what you want in your life, career or business
• You have an idea of the changes you want to make but feel stuck, paralyzed by barriers
• You want someone to hear you out, help you think through and process your thoughts or plan without judgment and in complete confidentiality
• You are ready to take action and make sustainable changes in your life
• You are struggling with a decision and need help navigating your options
• You need a champion, someone in your corner to help you see what you are capable of
• You need a project manager for your life, someone to help you breakdown the steps to achieve your goals, someone to help you keep the big picture in mind and to hold accountable for making things happen
• You are not happy with some aspect of your life and you want to get to a better place
Coaching is ideal for people who are ready to make changes, ready to explore the realities of their lives and who are ready take responsibility to make those changes happen. Through coaching you will learn new tools, strategies and ways of thinking to help you make sustainable changes in your life.
Coaching is about helping you find your way and that usually means helping you through a process to discover your own answers to your challenges. The best results come from when you are guided in a collaborative way to achieve your goals. At times a coach will share information, provide a different perspective, suggest new resources or help you brainstorm for options. At the end of the day, every decision will be yours. You will determine the course of action to achieve your goals.
If you are interested in getting started, you will start with a free 30 minute introductory session to determine if this partnership would be a good fit. Email or call to book your introductory session now!